TCG25 Series Coverall Arc Flash Suit
$1,488.00 – $2,319.00
- Material: Inherently FR Ultralight Aramid Oberon Proprietary Fabric
- Arc Rating: 27 cal/cm² ATPV
- Colour: Grey
- Style: Coverall
- Hood Ventilation System: Optional
- Hand Protection: See our hand protection section
Arc Flash Protection Suits provide arc flash protection when working on or around electrical systems. Protect your workers with PPE that complies with CSA Z462 & NFPA 70E standards and OHSA regulations. The TCG25 set meets and exceeds the requirements of CSA Z462 and NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 3 (HRC 3).
The TCG25 Arc Flash Protection set contains the following PPE:
- Coveralls, and Hood with TCG Lens
- Nearly clear grey hood window provides 100% true colour acuity and includes anti-fog and scratch-resistant coatings.
- Meets and exceeds arc flash PPE Category 3 standards with an arc rating of 27 cal/cm2 ATPV. Please refer to NFPA 70E or CSA Z462 Standards for specific
- Reflective day/night striping on arms and legs for increased visibility.
- Ultralight suit is made from a proprietary blend of arc-rated, inherently flame resistant, aramid fibres.
- Knit cuff, dual-stage zipper front closure and adjustable suspenders for easy don/off.
- Available with a hood ventilation system, front attaching LED hood lamp and cooling vest.
Years in Business
Annual Service Miles
Emergency Calls per year
Mobile Test Trailers
Annual Service Man-hours
Field Service Representatives
Secure Laydown Area
Pieces of Test Equipment