TCG65 Series Arc Flash Suit
$1,992.00 – $3,093.00
- Material: Inherently FR Ultralight Aramid Oberon Proprietary Fabric
- Arc Rating: 76 cal/cm²
- Colour: Grey
- Style: Coat & Bib-Overall
- Hood Ventilation System: Optional
- Hand Protection: Not included
Arc Flash Protection Suits provide arc flash protection when working on or around electrical systems. Protect your workers with PPE that complies with CSA Z462 & NFPA 70E standards and OHSA regulations. The TCG65 set exceeds the requirements of CSA Z462 and NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 5(HRC 5).
The TCG65 Arc Flash Protection set contains the following PPE:
- Nearly clear grey hood window provides 100% true colour acuity and includes anti-fog and scratch resistant coatings.
- Meets and exceeds arc flash PPE Category 4+ standards with an arc rating of 76 cal/cm2 ATPV. Please refer to NFPA 70E or CSA Z462 Standards for specific selection requirements.
- Reflective day/night striping on arms and legs for increased visibility.
- Ultralight suit is made from a proprietary blend of arc-rated, inherently flame-resistant, aramid fibres.
- Knit cuff, dual-stage zipper front closure and adjustable suspenders for easy don/off.
- Available with a hood ventilation system, front attaching LED hood lamp and cooling vest.
Years in Business
Annual Service Miles
Emergency Calls per year
Mobile Test Trailers
Annual Service Man-hours
Field Service Representatives
Secure Laydown Area
Pieces of Test Equipment