TCG25 Series Coat & Bib-Overall Arc Flash Suit
- Material: Inherently FR Oberon Proprietary Fabric
- Fabric Weight: 10 oz/yd²
- Arc Rating: 27 cal/cm² ATPV
- Hood Window VLT: 57%
- Colour: Grey
- Style: Coat & Bib-Overall
- Hood Ventilation System: Optional
- Hand Protection: Not included
Arc Flash Protection Suits provide arc flash protection when working on or around electrical systems. Protect your workers with PPE that complies with CSA Z462-08 & NFPA 70E standards and OHSA regulations. The TCG25 set exceeds the requirements of CSA Z462-8 and NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 3 (HRC 3).
The TCG25 Arc Flash Protection set contains the following PPE:
- Electrical ArcFlash Coat (ATPV 27cal/cm2). Double front closures with Nomex zipper tape and Nomex Velcro safety flap.
- Electrical ArcFlash Coveralls or Bib-Overalls (ATPV 27cal/cm2). Wide pants that allow work boots to easily pass through. The pant leg is designed to fit over 13EE work boots and includes a Nomex Velcro cinch strap to adjust for a tight fit over the work boots.
- Electrical ArcFlash Hood with hard hat (ATPV 27cal/cm2). The clear grey lens provides superior visible light transmission. The outside of the lens is coated to provide scratch resistance and the inside of the lens has a permanent antifog coating.
- Optional Fresh Air System
The NEW Lightweight Hood Ventilation System (Belt Mount or Hood Mount) adds a steady stream of external air into the hood for comfort. The standard length hose fits most users over 6 feet tall. Convenient battery operation. Requires 4 “AA” batteries (either Alkaline (lasts over 2 hours of use) or Rechargeable (lasts about 1.5 hours of use). This unit is not for Respiratory protection and is not a NIOSH approved system.
- All fabrics, including sewing thread, used in the construction of the the ARC garments are inherently flame-resistant (FR).
- Reflective Day/Night striping on arms and legs for increased visibility.
- Manufactured with Oberon proprietary fabrics.
- Will remain Flame Resistant regardless of repeated laundering.
- Lightest weight arc flash garments in the industry.
- Help reduce heat stress
- All bindings, velcro, labels and zippers are inherently flame resistant.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 70E, CSA Z462-8 and ASTM F1506.
- Each protection level is colour coded for quick identification.
- Manufactured with Oberon’s proprietary ARCX energy absorbing polycarbonite plastic.
- Clear grey faceshield provides 100% true colour acuity.
- Scratch resistant coating on the outer surfaces for longer product life.
- Antifog coating on the inner surface for improved visibility.
- Meets CSA Z462-8, NFPA 70E, ASTM F2178 and ANSI Z87.1 requirements.
Years in Service
Annual Service Miles
Emergency Calls per year
Mobile Test Trailers
Annual Service Man-hours
Field Service Representatives
- 15,000 sq/ft
- 1.5 acres
Secure Laydown Area
Pieces of Test Equipment