TCG40 Series Arc Flash Suit
- Fabric: Inherently FR Ultralight Aramid Oberon Proprietary Fabric
- Arc Rating: 46 cal/cm²
- Colours: Grey
- Style: Coat & Bib-Overall
- Hood Ventilation System: Optional
- Hand Protection: Not included
Arc Flash Protection Suits provide arc flash protection when working on or around electrical systems. Protect your workers with PPE that complies with CSA Z462 & NFPA 70E standards and OHSA regulations. The TCG40 set exceeds the requirements of CSA Z462 and NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 4 (HRC 4).
The TCG40 Arc Flash Protection set contains the following PPE:
- Nearly clear grey hood window provides 100% true colour acuity and includes anti-fog and scratch resistant coatings.
- Meets and exceeds arc flash PPE Category 4 standards with an arc rating of 46 cal/cm2 ATPV. Please refer to NFPA 70E or CSA Z462 standards for specific selection requirements.
- Reflective day/night striping on arms and legs for increased visibility.
- Ultralight suit is made from a proprietary blend of arc-rated, inherently flame-resistant, aramid fibres.
- Knit cuff, dual-stage zipper front closure and adjustable suspenders for easy don/off.
- Available with a hood ventilation system, front attaching LED hood lamp and cooling vest.
Years in Service
Annual Service Miles
Emergency Calls per year
Mobile Test Trailers
Annual Service Man-hours
Field Service Representatives
- 15,000 sq/ft
- 1.5 acres
Secure Laydown Area
Pieces of Test Equipment