Electrical Equipment Maintenance in Western Canada
It’s natural for electrical equipment to degrade over time, but it doesn’t necessarily have to fail. Preventative Maintenance services from Pace Technologies Inc. will evaluate the condition of your equipment and determine the most cost-effective and manageable solution to ensure its overall performance, safety and reliability.
Elements of a good Preventative Maintenance program should include the following:
- Typical equipment to be inspected including switchgear, circuit breakers, transformers, switches, etc.
- Establishment of schedules and procedures for routine inspections
- Periodic testing of plant equipment for structural soundness
- Prompt repair or replacement of defective equipment found during inspection and testing
- Inventory of spare parts for equipment that needs frequent repairs
- Use of an organized record-keeping system to schedule tests and document inspections
- Commitment to ensure that records are complete and detailed, and that they record test results and follow-up actions
- Preventative Maintenance inspection records should be kept with other visual inspection records
Improve the Reliability of Your Power System
Let Pace Technologies Inc. help you design and implement a Preventative Maintenance strategy that will reduce your overall maintenance costs and the amount of time spent on unplanned maintenance. And more significantly, improve the overall reliability of your facility’s power system.
If your electrical system needs repairs or retrofitting, our technicians have your solution. Consult with Pace Technologies today. We have offices in Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary and Fort McMurray to serve you along with a 24-hour hotline for emergencies.
Years in Business
Annual Service Miles
Emergency Calls per year
Mobile Test Trailers
Annual Service Man-hours
Field Service Representatives
- 15,000 sq/ft
- 1.5 acres
Secure Laydown Area
Pieces of Test Equipment